The United Nations called for the world to rally behind quake-hit Myanmar on Saturday as the death toll rose to 3,354, while a former USAID official said a US aid team had received notice they were ...
The confirmed death toll from last week’s massive earthquake in Myanmar has risen to 3,354, as U.N. agencies and foreign aid donors continued to ramp up their emergency relief efforts. The 7.7 ...
Myanmar's anti-regime forces claimed that despite declaring a temporary ceasefire on Wednesday following the deadly earthquake that hit the nation recently, the country's military junta has not ...
Asean countries, especially Malaysia, hope that the military ruling Myanmar will extend the ceasefire beyond the previously ...
The death toll from Myanmar's devastating earthquake climbed to 3,354, with 4,850 injured and 220 missing, state media said ...
3h
Al Jazeera on MSNMyanmar earthquake death toll passes 3,300 as UN calls for helpUN aid chief says the world ‘must rally behind the people of Myanmar’ after a magnitude 7.7 quake flattened buildings.
Explore more
The leader of the military government, Senior General Min Aung Hlaing, was back in the capital Naypyitaw after a rare foreign trip to attend a summit in Bangkok of South and Southeast Asian nations, ...
Despite declaring a ceasefire on April 2, Myanmar's regime continues its violent crackdown, bombing civilian areas and conducting ground raids. Watch Dr. Tayzar San, a prominent pro-democracy activist ...
Also this week, the regime’s selective rescue effort in Naypyitaw, bullets for Chinese convoy, a traditional New Year tragedy, and selfies with Min Aung Hlaing.
Myanmar's ostracised junta chief met the leaders of India and Thailand during a regional summit in Bangkok on Friday, and the ...
The quake worsened an already dire crisis with more than 3 million people displaced from their homes and nearly 20 million in ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results