Allegations are baseless and serve only the agendas of those who seek to sabotage the mediation efforts and undermine relations between nations,’ says Qatar’s International Media Office - Anadolu Ajan
Unlike the other two people arrested in the probe, Eli Feldstein and Yonatan Urich, Klein does not work for Netanyahu. And his arrest has raised eyebrows, and sparked protest from other Israeli journalists, because of a reporting trip he took last year to the wealthy Gulf state, where he interviewed the country’s leadership.
Benjamin Netanyahu testified to police after two men were arrested over alleged payments from the Gulf Arab state.
The convoluted scandal has sent shockwaves through Israel, already embroiled in a multi-front war of survival.
The Overseas Filipino Workers who were detained in Qatar due to alleged illegal protesting have been released, according to Migrant Workers Secretary Hans Leo Cacdac, on Thursday, April 3.
Jonatan Urich and and Eli Feldstein were arrested amid increasing allegations that Netanyahu’s inner circle was involved in the transfer of money from Qatar, a key backer of Hamas.
Explore more
10h
PhilStar Global on MSN17 jailed OFWs in Qatar releasedSeventeen Filipinos detained in Qatar over an unauthorized rally in support of detained former president Rodrigo Duterte have been released, the Department of Migrant Workers said yesterday. The group of 12 Filipino men and five women was granted probational release pending investigation,
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu left his corruption trial abruptly on Monday to give evidence in a separate investigation into possible ties between his aides and Qatar, Israel's public broadcaster Kan reported.
The Kansas senator attacked a congressional witness for noting Qatar’s relationships with Hamas, while denying there were anti-Israel disruptions at several universities
Allegations are baseless and serve only the agendas of those who seek to sabotage the mediation efforts and undermine relations between nations,’ says Qatar’s International Media Office - Anadolu Ajan
U.S. President Donald Trump said on Monday he plans to visit Saudi Arabia as early as May to sign an investment agreement in what will be the first foreign trip of his second term, with stops also planned in Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.