Asean countries, especially Malaysia, hope that the military ruling Myanmar will extend the ceasefire beyond the previously announced period ...
The latest blow to relief efforts comes as heavy rains, unusual for this season, compound the misery of thousands living in ...
Rains fell on parts of earthquake-hit Myanmar over the weekend, which aid agencies said could complicate relief efforts and ...
7h
Global News - Inquirer.net on MSNMyanmar quake toll: 3,354 dead, 4,850 hurtThe United Nations called for the world to rally behind quake-hit Myanmar on Saturday as the death toll rose to 3,354. In ...
A report in the state-run Global New Light of Myanmar newspaper on Saturday said that the death toll from the March 28 disaster has reached 3,354, with 4,850 injured and 220 missing. It also said ...
The confirmed death toll from last week’s massive earthquake in Myanmar has risen to 3,455, as U.N. agencies and foreign aid ...
The death toll from Myanmar's devastating earthquake climbed to 3,354, with 4,850 injured and 220 missing, state media said ...
The leader of the military government, Senior General Min Aung Hlaing, was back in the capital Naypyitaw after a rare foreign trip to attend a summit in Bangkok of South and Southeast Asian nations, ...
Despite declaring a ceasefire on April 2, Myanmar's regime continues its violent crackdown, bombing civilian areas and conducting ground raids. Watch Dr. Tayzar San, a prominent pro-democracy activist ...
Myanmar's ostracised junta chief met the leaders of India and Thailand during a regional summit in Bangkok on Friday, and the ...
The quake worsened an already dire crisis with more than 3 million people displaced from their homes and nearly 20 million in ...
The regime reported the earthquake death toll at 3,145 on Friday morning, including 2,053 in Mandalay Region, followed by ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results